I’ve made a little progress on the Hexumi comic for Conflicting Kingdoms, after finishing the cover. Below is the first page pencils and partial inks, plus the finished inks. As with the cover, I completed the inks using my G-pen and Pentel Brush Pen over the pencils, then scanned it to finished the colours and lettering in Photoshop. This is the first proper comic page I’ve even attempted in about 15 years and it did take a while from pencils to colours (I’ll save the finished coloured page for now, you’ll be able to see it when the whole things done). I’m glad I’ve got the first page done now, I’m hoping the rest won’t take quite as long. I think part of the reason for this one taking a wee while was partly because of the scene setting and the detail in the first frame. Even when I was doing the Market Card for the game, it was a little tricky designing the market, but hopefully it works well. The next couple of pages should be a bit easier, their mostly character conversations, with a little bit of action. Keep watching this space.